Making a home fantastic is not all about the sheer size and grandiose design, most of the time it’s the interior that goes inside our house. Even if you have a humongous living room, if the interiors are like so-so, it ruins the overall look and appeal of the space. Mismatching decors, wrongly-sized furniture, ordinary accents; have one of these and expect your home to look totally awful!
But these unique interior designs you’re about to view will definitely change the way you look at things. They are cool but hot, unique yet practical and flamboyant without being too vulgar. If you want to be the envy of every one, or even make your home the talk of the town, check out these outstanding decorating ideas.
1. Ditch ordinary bath tubs and install glass-sided tubs like this one.
2. Add a pond on your deck and give it a whole new stunning look!
3. Invest on a glass staircase, they are modern and totally fab!
4. Install hammock on open areas to maximize space without blocking airflow.
5. Underground storage provides a unique way to keep things.
6. Reinvent your gym and make fitness not just a mandatory routine but rather an interesting activity!
7. Floor plans are always boring, but this creek under the floor is NOT!
8. Out with conventional sinks and in with unique yet functional ones.
9. Love aquarium but don’t have a space? Hang it on the wall!
10. Bring the indoors inside your home by building a small fish pond.
H/T to: viralsocially
Great interiors needs not to be expensive. You just need to work on that creativity and let those artistic ideas transform into reality. Amongst these unique interior designs, that indoor fish pond is my favorite. What’s yours? Hit the comments section below and don’t forget to share this clever post to your friends.