I love going to movies especially on weekends or when I’m super stressed at work. Rooms packed with excited people, watching the highly anticipated movie of the year, sharing a bowl of popcorn with my date or friends, it’s the best way to spend my hard earned money.
If you think that those big dark rooms are amazing, wait until you see these theaters that take the experience to the next level. They make movie viewing a whole lot different and entirely unimaginable. Below are 14 movie theaters found all over the world that would definitely make you say WOW!
- The Olympia Music Hall in France
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater
- Bridgeport’s Bijou Theater
- Cineteca De El Matadero in Madrid, Spain
- The Fox Theater in Detroit Michigan
- London’s Hot Tub Cinema
- Parisian Theater in Paris
- Macedonia’s Kurshumli An In Skopje
- The Orinda Theater, California, USA
- Hungary’s Puskin Art Cinema in Budapest
- The Regent Cinema of Brisbane, Australia
- Urania National Film Theatre in Budapest, Hungary
- Notting Hill’s Electric Cinema
- The Arena in Pula, Croatia
Cinemas has this special vibe, ambiance and excitement that makes movie viewing a whole lot different than watching flicks at home. It contributes to the overall experience and impression of the movie. If you’re seated on one of these cinemas, just imagine how much better a movie would be. If you ask me, I want to book a ticket or even two right now!