Nowadays, Food Art is getting much public attention. Those cute little birds carved from fruits, amazing cookies that looks like trinkets, meat and rice meals made visually stunning, cakes with astounding designs, and the list just goes on and on. With food art, they look wonderfully beautiful that eating them would actually make you think twice!
Most food art is made by highly creative chefs and food artisans all around the world. But in Russia, it seems like every household cook is into it. Although they are starting to practice this latest craze, for now the results are not so successful. For me, they still need to literally perfect the craft! No! I am not hard, just look at these major Food Art Fails and see what I am talking about.
1. I’m not sure if kids would eat this sheep-chicken hybrid..
2. This pig head and little fish riding hood look menacing.
3. A bloody pirate ship!
4. Ok, this is starting to get slightly disturbing..
5. Great effort buddy, but please try again!
6. Drumsticks get a second life as birdlings!
7. How about some sexy turkey wearing a bikini 🙂
8. More voluptuous turkeys showing off their bikinis!
9. I’m looking for my body..
10. A turtle with swollen legs and dancing chef aimed to whet up your appetite..
11. Here’s your main course – headless chickens running about.
12. Fish with make-up, red indian and an undead rabbit!
13. Birthday pasta, little piggy and flat pancake rabbit!
Food Art is done to elevate one’s appetite. But if I will be getting these food, I think I’ll pass and just be on a DIET! Clearly, the art of making food more appetizing to the eyes is not for everyone. I’m sure you can do better, can you? 🙂