Recycling projects are always fun and exciting. It’s amazing when you see old trash gets dressed up into something new and useful. Nowadays, there are literally tons of recycling projects available on the internet. While some looks a bit normal and highly expected, others are just so amazing it will certainly blow you away!
PET plastic is the most commonly used material in this day and age. Especially PET-made beverage bottles, you can see them almost everywhere. Although they are not easy to dispose, these plastic bottles can be a great recycling material. PET bottles are flexible, durable, transparent and best of all food safe. Don’t believe us? Wait until you see these 15 astounding plastic bottle recycling ideas.
1. If you want to create a vertical garden, spare those plastic pots and use bottles instead.
2. Okay there are many chandelier-made plastic bottles but this one really stands out!
3. Turn plastic bottles into a cute broom for your desk or window.
4. Girls, this pretty jewelry holder is very cheap and easy to make!
5. Tons of plastic bottles on the garage? Make an economical yet sturdy parking canopy.
6. Blue or green PET bottles will definitely look good on this lamp!
7. How about some plastic bottle made Christmas tree?
8. Paint those plastic bottles with a matte medium to create little stunners like this.
9. Show your creativity with this intricate vase bottle.
10. Now this one is really unique and definitely useful!
11. No! This is not an expensive glass chandelier. It is a plastic bottle-made home décor!
12. To save on electric bills, try this DIY solar light bulb.
13. I never thought that plastic bottles can be made into durable ottoman seat!
14. This recycled curtain is unbelievably stunning…
15. How about some elegant glass napkin rings? (Hush… this is made from plastic!).
These recycling ideas are such genius! I never imagined that PET plastic bottles has tons of uses! Oh… I am just wondering where to source loads of plastic bottles to get started. What will your friends think about these brilliant recycling ideas?