Note: Limited Stock.
Not Sold In Stores. Ships Worldwide.
Amaze your friends by forecasting the weather with this storm glass. Otherwise it looks pretty on your table too :)
- If the liquid in the glass is clear, the weather will be bright and clear.
- If the liquid is cloudy, the weather will be cloudy as well, perhaps with precipitation.
- If there are small dots in the liquid, humid or foggy weather can be expected.
- A cloudy glass with small stars indicates thunderstorms.
- If the liquid contains small stars on sunny winter days, then snow is coming.
- If there are large flakes throughout the liquid, it will be overcast in temperate seasons or snowy in the winter.
- If there are crystals at the bottom, this indicates frost.
- If there are threads near the top, it will be windy.
Dimensions: 119 mm (height) x 61.5 mm (width)
FREE Worldwide Shipping for orders $50 or more. Not applicable for free items.
30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the product, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
High Demand: Expect 2-3 weeks for delivery (to be safe). Limit 4 per person!
An Amazing Cause
We're thrilled to support Mercy Relief - an amazing charity that responds to disasters in third world countries, touching more than 2 million lives so far since 2003.